Sahara. Inspired by the rich gold orange color of the deserts. This bracelet is composed of 925 sterling silver delicate components and orange carnelian gemstones. So delicately pretty for everyday! It also makes a very cute gift!
Sahara / Carnelian Beaded Bracelet
Sales Tax Included
925 sterling silver
Materials we use in our jewellery:
- Natural Precious & Semi-Precious Gemstones
- Sterling Silver: Fine silver is 99.9% pure silver. In this form the metal is beautiful and suffers from minimal tarnish, but it's generally too soft and malleable for making most silver jewellery. Instead fine silver is alloyed with copper to create sterling silver, which is 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% copper. All our sterling silver jewellery is made with 925 silver and hallmarked with a 925 stamp.
- Rhodium: Rhodium is a rare and precious element that can be 10 to 25 times more expensive than gold. Rhodium is a member of the platinum group of metals and is silver-hued, highly reflective and does not tarnish or corrode. It is harder than gold and is highly durable. Pure rhodium cannot be made into jewelry. But when used to plate other jewellery, rhodium enhances the durability of the metal. We plate our silver finish jewellery with rhodium to ensure that the piece is highly lustrous and remains tarnish-free for a long time.
- Gold Plated: Items are coated with a layer of real gold. A thin layer of 18k gold is being plated all over the jewellery and it gives a look of real gold jewellery.
- Gold Vermeil: Gold vermeil is similar to gold plated jewellery, but the difference is that the layer of gold is thicker. It will last longer than gold plated jewellery, but needs to be properly taken care of. You get the look & feel of gold jewellery at a fraction of the price. We use 18k gold that is a minimum of 2.5 microns thick.
- Solid Gold: Solid gold jewellery is the most expensive and high quality option as will not rub off, flake, and won't easily tarnish at all. We use 14k and 18k solid gold in our jewellery.
- Remove before entering water.
- Avoid direct contact with perfume and lotion.
- Remove before working out.
- Remove before sleeping.
- When not in use jewellery should be neatly stored.
- Clean and polish with soft cloth.